WILL YOU PITCH IN FOR A MAN WHO SURVIVE ASSASSINATION?

WILL YOU PITCH IN FOR A MAN 
WHO SURVIVED ASSASSINATION?


This is one story of miracle from the Black Nazarene of Quiapo, Manila.
 
Domingo "Jun" Valdecantos Jr., my long-time friend with whom I am comfortable on issues of trust, was shot four (4) times by two motorcycle-riding-in-tandem assassins while I was having a hearing in Bataan a few months back.

We had a conversation just a minute before I wrote this post at 9:30 p.m. of April 15, 2013.

He told me he was not aware when he was shot in the back. He did not even know he was hit that he turned his head back and saw two men in helmet: one with the .45 pistol and the other on the motorbike.

As my friend was facing the killers, two more shots were fired, prompting him to run to the nearest store owned by the wife of Ka Intong Nolasco in Bacoor, Cavite. The victim never knew also he was hit twice more, including the bullet that went through and exited his stomach.

As my friend was already inside the store, he vividly recalled that the gunman tried more to shoot him pointblank on the head but the pistol jammed.  This prompted the assassins to flee.

I told my friend: "THAT WAS THE MIRACLE OF JESUS OF NAZARENE." I told him this because I knew that he was reading the Black Nazarene booklet at least three times every day, in or out of the bus he would ride in daily.  He agreed and he told me that with more passion that he is reading the booklet.

NOW, HIS PROBLEM IS HE HAS RUN UP WITH P700,000.00 BILL AT THE HOSPITAL. 

He will not be allowed to discharge unless he can pay the bill in full, or unless JOLO REVILLA, the vice-gubernatorial candidate in Cavite who signed at first just so the hospital will treat him, will sign a GUARANTEE LETTER.

Jun's application for financial assistance with the PCSO has been left hanging. He does not know if it will be approved.

Jun's family has no parcel of land to give in guarantee to secure a promissory note in order for him to go out of the hospital.

In short, whatever it is, the problem is still: HOW TO GO OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.

I have made a pledge that I will set aside P500.00 from every hearing fee I earn and give it to him.  Then I will leave to God the rest.

If you care, you can help me resolve his problem.

Will Jesus of Nazarene make miracle once more for him to pay P700,000?

I am sure He will help me do it.

Comments