THE TRIAL OF BONIFACIO: THE ORIGINAL SIN
The Trial of Bonifacio: The Original Sin
Leading the bill for this issue of Dyaryo Magdalo (Oct. 31 to Nov. 6, 2011) is the UNTOLD STORY ABOUT THE GREAT PLEBIAN, The Man Who Started the Revolution in the Philippines, The Man Who Had No Formal Schooling But Read Substantive Books, including the immortal "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere."
He is Andres Bonifacio, the undisputed King of Philippine Heroes without Jose P. Rizal.
The story about him in this issue is entitled: "THE TRIAL OF BONIFACIO: THE ORIGINAL SIN"
In this issue: Dyaryo Magdalo presents the following to read:
1. "TRIAL OF BONIFACIO: THE ORIGINAL SIN."
2. Senator's recommendee for top Customs post was rejected by Ruffy Biazon.
3. RAM'S MURDER: A SCRIPT BONG WILL NEVER PLAY.
4. Simplified Libel Law, Chapter VI: Qualifiedly-Privileged Communication.
5. Houses love built for journalists.