I WON THE CASE OF A TEACHER OF VILLAMOR HIGH SCHOOL, MANILA

I WON THE CASE OF A TEACHER
OF VILLAMOR HIGH SCHOOL, MANILA




The Decision of the DepEd NCR Director absolving my client



I thank God for the justice I won for a teacher, Marilyn Hernandez, of Villamor High School in Sta. Ana, Manila.

She was accused without evidence that she collected funds from students and parents in "Brigada Iskwela" program of cleaning the schools before opening of classes in one summer.

But I proved that my client, Mrs. Hernandez, was on leave on the days she was accused of being present during the cleanup program and of collecting funds from the parents and students of the school.

She was also accused of collecting funds from students for the free ID cards issued by then Mayor Alfredo S. Lim.

But I proved that what were collected were NOT for IDs but for the photos for the IDs, laces for the IDs, and plastic jackets for the IDs.  Moreover, the students' parents themselves agreed to the photos, laces and plastic jackets.

Comments